VANDAL 01 - one way service available
In Wellington, New Zealand
What I enjoy the most about this cozy van is:
- you can cook inside with bad weather (and this happens in NZ more than you think!)
- you can make a coffee in the morning from your bed, no need to leave the van
- you can open the booth in the morning and enjoy the most epic views with your head on your pillow
- 360 degrees views from your bed with awesome windows.
This homy VANDAL features:
- travel size board games
- polaroid camera with photos (when rented longer than 7 days)
- romantic lighting
- a dream catcher
- double USB charger
- kitchen with all the gear
- gas cooking inside for rainy days
- a chilly bin (Kiwi slang for a coolbox)
- an outside shower
- camping chairs
- inside table
- L-shaped couch
- handy stuff: reusable shopping bag, washing line and pegs, bucket
- "houston-we-have-a-problem" stuff; first aid kit, fire extinguisher and flat tyre tools
- double sized bed
- sheets and towels
- manual transmission
- petrol unleaded.
I can provide one way journey's, send me a message for the details and availability.
- no smoking in the vehicle (this includes incense)
- cooking inside requires ventilation (e.g. window a bit open)
- turn gas bottle off after use
- no animals in vehicle (except guiding dogs).
- no driving on the beach
- no driving on roads excluded from insurance.
Pick Up & Drop Off
Please arrange mutually suitable times with each other.
The vehicle is insured by the SHAREaCAMPER Insurance.
For this camper the security bond amounts NZD 3,500.00. You can reduce it to NZD 500.00 for an additional NZD 35.00 per rental day. The bond will be processed through SHAREaCAMPER's secure payment system.
27 to 14 days before: 20% of the Rental Charges (up to a maximum of an amount equivalent to Rental Charges for 27 days)
13 to 1 day before: 50% of the Rental Charges (up to a maximum of an amount equivalent to Rental Charges for 27 days)
Cancellation occurs on the Delivery Date (including by failing to pick up the Vehicle): 100% of the Rental Charges (up to a maximum of an amount equivalent to Rental Charges for 27 days)