In Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago, New Zealand
"... What does Tiaki mean? Tiaki means to care for people and places. New Zealanders have a special connection to the land, and want to help visitors travel safely and conscientiously..."
As soon you jump in Tiaki, you will feel the beauty of the simple, minimalist lifestyle, and the easy connection with nature.
Tiaki was built with mostly reclaimed, re-used, and pre-loved materials; yes, was a long building journey that I enjoyed and learned a lot, so please feel free to ask me, How I make it? ... I'm happy to share :)
How to van life Tiake?
- Smooth to drive, with plenty of windows for better visibility, so drive safe and always take the scenic road ;)
- Parking and setting your camping spot will be easy because Tiaki has two slide doors, which make a huge difference with multiple options.
- Sleep time, you will be able to watch the stars because the bed is on the same level as all the windows or full privacy putting down all curtains around the van.
- Cooking time, just fold down the blue timber with the Gas Camping Stove ready to use, access from the side to the LPG gas bottle to open and close it, for security please close the gas bottle after using it. For your convenience, You can cook from outside or inside.
- Chilling time, Tiaki feels huge inside with plenty of free space and multiple setups for your days, you are welcome to discover the "couch" just fold down the driver seat to the front and seat over the timber bench, facing the kitchen and bed.
Slide-out the "coffee table", a re-used beer crate with a lid, and you will have a small central table or an extra seat :)
Find a colourful hammock under the bed, to hang in two trees or one tree and Tiaki, find a strong square hook located top of the back door and side of the sliding door.
Feel free to move everything outside and enjoy the good weather, jute mat, coffee table and bean bags is all you need for this space.
Please let me know if you have any questions in advance or see you soon with Tiaki :)
Happy van life!
Tiaki and Franco
January: 3 days
February: 3 days
March: 3 days
April: 2 days
May: 2 days
June to August: 1 day
September to November: 2 days
Pick Up & Drop Off
For more information please refer to SHAREaCAMPER’s fleet insurance cover summary for travellers.
90 to 31 days before the Pick-up Date: 25% of the Rental Charges
30 to 8 day before the Pick-up Date: 50% of the Rental Charges
7 to 0 days before the Pick-up Date (including by failing to pick up the Vehicle): 100% of the Rental Charges
Meet the Owner
Find similar campers nearbys
starts at NZD 75.71 per day
starts at NZD 78.57 per day
starts at NZD 89.00 per day