In Queenstown, Otago Region, New Zealand
Our campervan self contained Nissan Vanette 2005 (4WD) is the perfect mobile holiday home to get away.
We are 10 minutes driving from the airport. We can arrange pick up from the airport for $20 or $30 return.
Ideal for a couple , 3 seats in front, middle folds down for cup holders/table.
It is compact, easy to drive camper that handles like a car and is not bigger to park. Moreover, it is an automatic 1.8 cc petrol engine which allow you to go anywhere without spending to much money on fuel. Also, Woody has an alarm that is activated and deactivated with central locking.
Is a custom built campervan that has a very comfy bed and tinted windows. He has a convertible bed and when made up it's 145cm wide and 180cm long.
Also Woody has a new comfortable memory mattress, so you will sleep like baby.
Please keep in mind that the bed is not large, it is a handmade campervan and its bed is proportional to the vehicle, is not a motorhome.
* Both pick up and drop off will depend on our working hours (generally from Monday to Friday 8- 4:30)
What´s coming with him:
- USB phone charger
- Power Plug
- Thermal sun visor for windscreen
- High quality blockout roller blind which make it nice and dark
- Chilly bin
- Rubbish bin
-Water tank, waste water tank
- EVERYTHING you need to cook comfortably (Pots, pan, plates/bowls, mugs/cups, cutlery, utensils, breadboard, chopping board)
- Power cable to connect to campsite power
- Extension cable to plug into normal power if parking on driveway/ farm
- Small sized sink
- Spices rack
- 2 outside camping chairs and camping table
- Clothes line and pegs
-4 inside lights (1; solar powered, 2; batteries powered, 1; the one that comes with the Van )
- Basic food stuffs - salt, pepper, some spices, oil, etc
- Lots of storage space for food, including drawer and shelving
- Hand sanitizer, spray and wipe etc
- Fire extinguisher (Safety first)
- Pop-up indoor desk (Extra inside surface area for laptop, tablet, Phones)
-Cork board (to keep the information at the ready)
-Inverter electric current 12V-240 watts
-Basic First AID kit.
-3 NZ travel book
-Self-built awning (with 2 stakes)
Also available if requested:
- Tent for 2 persons
- hair dryer
- Badmintong set
- Bluetooth speaker
- Portable DVD player / DVDs
Please treat WOODY as your own.
Please try to keep inside floors relatively clean as grit/gravel marks the wood.
Pets are allowed but make sure to clean everything afterwards.
Take your rubbish with you
Take it easy, Woody is not the fastest but will get you anywhere you want.
* We have a roof top tent option available
January: 3 days
February: 3 days
March: 3 days
April: 2 days
May: 2 days
June to August: 1 day
September to November: 2 days
Not to be driven on Skippers road (Queenstown), nor on any beach in New Zealand, 4wd tracks included.
To be returned in a tidy condition and fuel full tank.
Pick Up & Drop Off
For more information please refer to SHAREaCAMPER’s fleet insurance cover summary for travellers.
90 to 31 days before the Pick-up Date: 25% of the Rental Charges
30 to 8 day before the Pick-up Date: 50% of the Rental Charges
7 to 0 days before the Pick-up Date (including by failing to pick up the Vehicle): 100% of the Rental Charges
Meet the Owner
Find similar campers nearbys
starts at NZD 78.57 per day
starts at NZD 89.00 per day
starts at NZD 80.00 per day